Rolling Diaphragm Air Cylinders have been designed to be operated on compressed
air up to 145 psi over temperatures from -25 degrees to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
Maximum life will be achieved with dry, filtered, and non-lubricated air.
Pneumatics Rolling Diaphragm Air Cylinders can be modified to meet individual
customer requirements. Engineering support is available for specific requirements
and applications. Modifications include, but are not limited to the following:
STROKES-Any stroke length, shorter than the standard stroke length
listed is possible.
- CUSTOM ROD ENDS-User specific thread dimensions, male or female threads, or metric.
- PISTON ROD MATERIAL-Hard chrome plated stainless steel.
- BEARING MATERIAL-See
detailed bearing information here, and ordering
code information here.
- SPECIAL SPRINGS-Special springs other than standard may include high force or low rate
- MOUNTING STYLES-Non-standard mounting hole dimensions and patterns.
- PROTECTIVE FINISHES-For example; electroless nickel plating with stainless steel piston
rods and stainless steel fasteners.
- DIAPHRAGM MATERIALS-Options such as viton, for higher operational temperatures and chemical
resistance, or silicone for extreme temperature variations from -75
degrees to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.